So, you’re looking for the best walking boots for narrow feet or just want to get the most bang for your buck, our list of suggestions is likely to come in handy.
We have carefully picked 14 top rated walking boots for narrow feet that we feel are of the finest quality. We test every product before suggesting it to you, so you can be confident that you’re making an educated decision.
Below Take a look at the top 6 picks in the comparison table to discover why we think these walking boots for narrow feet are worth your time and money!
Follow This Table For Choosing The Top Rated walking boots for narrow feet Quickly
Our Recommended Best walking boots for narrow feet Reviews
- 11 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 11 mm drop are approximate
- Comfortable collar foam
- Internal waterproof bootie
- Waterproof leather upper
- 13 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 13 mm drop are approximate
- Leather upper
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Soft comfort collar
- Styles MW813BK, MW813WT, and MW813BR are approved Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
- BEFORE YOU BUY: Please refer to the sizing chart if unsure of fit. Note: extra space between your toes and shoe is ideal (this design protects your toes). Size: US Men’s 9 - 10.5, Women’s 10.5 - 11.5.
- ADJUSTABLE SHOE FOR RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT: Providing a safe and secure fit, two adjustable straps allow the surgical walking boot to easily accommodate casts or bandages. Protective square toe design can be used on the left or right foot.
- SUPPORTIVE PROTECTION AFTER SURGERY OR INJURY: Keeping a cast or bandages dry and dirt-free, the Vive post op shoe provides exceptional support and protection following injury or surgery on the toes, foot, ankle or leg. The universal surgical walking boot can be used by men or women on either foot.
- NONSKID ROCKER SOLE: Non-skid tread provides extra stability while walking following surgery. The rigid rocker sole supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SQUARE TOE DESIGN: Lightweight post op shoe has a comfortable, wide square toe box to act as a bumper to protect your toes and provide additional room for bandages.
- SIZING: Refer to the second image (our size chart) to select your size. Available in sizes Small through XL.
- PROTECTION AFTER SURGERY: Protect, support, and treat the toes, foot, ankle or leg from a wide variety of injuries and post-op recovery, keeping a cast or bandages dry and dirt-free.
- CLOSED TOE DESIGN: Features a large, closed square toe box, allowing extra room for swelling, bandages, sock, casting, and more. Protect your foot from further injury, infection, or pain.
- ROCKER BOTTOM SOLE: Non-skid tread provides extra stability while walking following surgery. The rigid rocker sole supports the arch and promotes a natural gait while walking to help reduce plantar pressure and forefoot or heel pain.
- VERSATILE: The lightweight surgical walking boot can be used by men or women on either the right or left foot. Durable, adjustable straps provide a safe and secure fit, accommodating swelling and dressing.
- Abzorb cushioning in the heel for exceptional shock absorption
- Leather upper
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Polyurethane Midsole for stable cushioning
- Reflective accents designed to catch the light
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Amped Hiking Boot features a seam-sealed construction, combined with our TECHLITE lightweight midsole, for long-lasting comfort with superior cushioning and high energy return.
- DURABLE HIKING BOOT: This women's boot is inspired by classic mountaineering style. A durable mid cut waterproof hiker that provides great traction and comfort. This classic Columbia hiking boot, will deliver years of comfortable service.
- ALL TERRAIN TRACTION: Our signature Omni-GRIP non-marking traction rubber outsole provides high grip across a wide variety of terrain, and versatile three season use.
- HANDY FEATURES: Treacherous days out on the trail are comfortable and worry-free with this hiking boot's waterproof combination of supportive leather and suede construction.
- REINFORCED TOE AND HEEL CONSTRUCTION: Designed for extended years of use, we’ve reinforced the toe and heel barriers, and extended the outsole toe overwrap to guard these key wear points.
- Original EVENup Shoe Balancer/Leveler. Improved v2 Design! Helps equalize limb length and reduce body strain while walking. 7 Sizes available.
- This listing is for size = MEDIUM. It fits Men 8.5-10.5 & Women 9-11. There are 7 Sizes available: Refer to the size chart. If you are between sizes, we suggest that you select the smaller size.
- How it works: EVENup Shoe Lift Can be used for the left and right foot. Compensates leg length changes while wearing a fracture boot or a below knee cast.
- Advantages: 1) adjustable height, offers 1/2" or 3/4” or 1 1/4” lift, 2) avoid uneven gait, 3) helps to prevent back, hip, and knee pain.
- Designed by Orthapedic doctors, tested by 1000s of people.
- BEFORE YOU BUY: Please view our sizing chart (the 2nd image above). The male and female post-op shoes fit US men's, women's, and certain big kid's shoe sizes. Can be worn on your right or left foot. Female Medium weighs 10.3 ounces.
- ROCKER SOLE & NON-SKID TREAD: Non-slip traction on the rubber sole provides extra stability after surgeries for broken toes, bunions, hammer toes, Plantar fasciitis, etc. The rigid rocker bottom supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel for a more natural step.
- INNOVATIVE STRAPPING & SQUARE-TOE DESIGN: Providing a safe and secure fit, three adjustable medical-grade fastener straps easily accommodate bandaging and swelling. A square toe box acts as a bumper to protect the toes.
- COMFORTABLE IMMOBILIZATION: Semi-open style and airflow-friendly material provides enhanced breathability for all-day comfort during rehabilitation. The lightweight, orthopedic foam insole provides cushioning and shock absorption for a quick recovery.
- POST SURGICAL PROTECTION: Keeping dressings, bandages, and casts dry and clean, this post op shoe provides excellent support and protection after an injury or surgery on the toe, foot, ankle or leg.
- ✔DOCTOR RECOMMENDED BOOT: Brace Direct's CAM Fracture Walking Boot is your best choice during your recovery process. Our Walking Boot is design for conditions such as stress fractures, post op recovery, sprains, soft tissue injuries, bunions and more.
- ✔ADJUSTABLE EASY TO USE Medical Grade Velcro allows for quick adjustments for a custom fit and Open Toe Area for maximum air flow. VERSATILE UNIVERSAL FIT can be worn on left or right foot.
- ✔SLIM LIGHT-WEIGHT Low-profile rocker bottom walker boot encourages a more natural walking gait; Controlled Ankle Movement and stabilization for injury while still allowing you the freedom of movement.
- ✔DURABLE PROTECTION and Support for your foot, ankle and toes.
- ✔PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
- BEFORE PURCHASING please view our size chart (the 2nd image). Size MEDIUM fits U.S. Men's shoe sizes 8.5 - 10.5 and U.S. Women's shoe sizes 9.5 - 11.5. Can be worn on your right or left foot. Medium weighs 2 pounds 12 ounces.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN to offer mobility, protection, and support for ankle sprains, stress fractures, postoperative use, metatarsal breaks, Lisfranc injuries, a broken foot, and Achilles tendonitis.
- CUSTOMIZABLE AIRCELL TECHNOLOGY for personalized compression and enhanced stability during your recovery process.
- COMFORTABLE, DELUXE FOAM LINER, wide toe bed and open toe design allow room for swelling and bandaging. RIGID, POLYMER PLASTIC reinforced shell provides protection and support on both sides of your foot and ankle.
- LOW PROFILE, ROCKER BOTTOM for a more natural step and EASILY ADJUSTABLE medical-grade fastener straps, which allow you to customize the fit.
- NEENCA Walker Boot Technology— The built-in inflatable bag can increase stability and compressibility to keep injured ankle in correct position further, promote the healing of the injured bone, while providing excellent protection. Rocker bottom design can improve walk performance, and promotes a smoother and more natural gait during rehabilitation to enhance user's mobility, providing necessary strong support and pain relief, thus speeding up recovery in a secure and comfortable way.
- Medical Orthopedic Boot— The reinforced plastic shell on both sides of this professional medical brace features provide strong fixed effect for ankle and foot. An in-sole air pillow to reduce walking stress, aluminum brackets meet foot contour, and an inflatable air cushion for the perfect balance of comfort and orthopedic support. It is widely used in American hospital system, FDA Registered.
- Significant Pain Relief And Recovery—Rocker sole and shock-absorbing insole promote more natural walking during use.Built-in inflatable compression can increase comfort, reducing edema and adapt to changes in different swelling levels during the rehabilitation period. Walking boot is ideal for stress fractures of the foot and ankle, a sprained ankle, broken foot, soft tissue injuries, achilles tendon rupture, post-operative stabilization or injuries where you are required to immobilize your foot
- Customized Comfort— Fully-integrated inflatable air liner provides comfortable, reliable compression. Durable, soft, breathable, moisture-wicking flexible medical fabric, Additional sponge pads are included for the most comfortable and customized fit. Ventilated panels and moisture wicking liner keep the skin dry & comfortable, so you can wear them all day long!!!
- Back To Your Life— Quick release &easy to manage fastening straps for a secure yet easy fit. More reliable than other boot to provide extra reinforcement without sacrificing comfort ,while allowing to continue with everyday activities. NEENCA is a professional outdoor supplies manufacturer, which occupy the first position of medical equipment for so long. 30 days full refund for ANY reasons, Lifetime warranty! Unisex and fit for boot left or right foot.
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX membrane
- Dual-density foam-padded collar
- ABZORB foam cushioning
- Built on OL-1 last for hiking with narrow heel width, high instep, deep toe box, and wide forefoot
- Medicare/HSPCS Code = PDAC A5500 Diabetic Shoes
- womens closed toe espadrilles platform heel wedge sandals ankle t-strap bowknot sandals shoes women's summer peep toe hollow out slingback platform wedge sandals adjustable buckle casual shoes summer sandals for women
- stylish wedge comfort lightweight printing walking shoes womens summer beach floral bohemian flip flops casual comfortable elastic band t-straps sandals womens platform espadrilles slide sandals
- women tennis shoes for women sandals women shoes heels walking shoes for women widen shoes for women flat guess shoes women work shoes for women heel hiking shoes women round toe shoes women women shoes
- for women narrow waders for women with boots gray western chief rain boots women boots for women black boots for women gardening women cowgirl boots boots women biker leather ankle boots for women slouch boots for women
- wedge flip flops for women white sandals for women low heels sandals for women closed toe sandals for girls brown sandals for women ankle strappy sandals wide width closed toe sandals for women women comfy platform sandal shoes
- Our White Ledge Men's Hiking Boots have premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers, seam-sealed waterproof construction, and rustproof speed lace hardware with hooks at top for secure lacing.
- LOOK NO FURTHER for trail-ready performance and style. Our selection of men’s hiking boots, waterproof hiking boots, casual boots, and casual shoes is designed to fit in with your outdoor-ready ensembles.
- TIMBERLAND HAS YOU COVERED whether you're looking for men's boots, women's boots, or kids boots. For the best in hiking boots, rain boots, work boots, casual shoes & boots & more, choose Timberland.
- WHAT YOU NEED IN THE OUTDOORS: Timberland has the gear you need for all your outdoor adventures, including jackets and coats for outdoor activities, backpacks and luggage & outdoor accessories.
- Covered by the Timberland Limited Warranty. For complete terms, limitations, and instructions on how to make a warranty claim, please visit the Timberland website.
What To Consider Before Buying walking boots for narrow feet
Now that you’ve determined which walking boots for narrow feet are best for you, you may purchase them. If you’re still having problems deciding which walking boots for narrow feet are best for your needs, you may seek aid from our buying tips. Utilize the information provided here to determine the product that is best suitable for you and your needs.
Purchase of walking boots for narrow feet is intended to enhance your hunting experience.
Begin by identifying the type of walking boots for narrow feet that you want to get. Due to the fact that certain products are more suited to particular purposes than others, this will assist you in restricting your selections.
Examine The Price-to-Value Ratio
Evaluate the cost of the walking boots for narrow feet in relation to the value they are intended to provide. Thus, you can determine the price-to-value ratio. If the product’s worth exceeds its price, it’s a good deal to get it.
Take a look at what other people have said about it.
After determining which category best fits your needs, begin reading the user reviews and ratings associated with each product in that category in order to make an informed purchase decision later on.
Discover the capabilities of the walking boots for narrow feet.
Before you make a purchase, do your research on the walking boots for narrow feet you’re contemplating. This will aid you in determining what features it has, how it operates, and whether or not there are any potential issues.
Consider your financial status.
It’s critical to keep in mind that not all walking boots for narrow feet are created equal. Given that some are more expensive than others, it’s critical to consider your budget while making your purchase.