Here are the best video card for i5 2500k that we’ve found. Whether you want the best or just want to get the best value for your money, our list of suggestions is sure to help.
After a lot of thought, we have come up with a list of the top 8 best rated video card for i5 2500k that we think are the best. You can be sure that you are making a good decision when you buy something from our recommendations.
Below Take a look at the top 5 video card for i5 2500k, and evaluate why we think they are worth your time and money!
A Quick View Of Top 5 video card for i5 2500k Selections
Our Top 8 Best video card for i5 2500k Reviews
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU
- Integrated with 2048MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Core Clock: 902MHz
- Features Dual-Link DVI-D / HDMI / D-Sub
- Supports PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface
- 48 CUDA Cores
- 512MB GDDR3 GPU Memory
- DisplayPort 1.2 with Multi-Streaming
- Maximum DP resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz 30bpp
- Drives two displays
- Chipset: AMD RX 6500 XT
- Memory: 4GB GDDR6 AMD RDNA 2 architecture elevates and unifies the gaming
- Boost Clock: Up To 2825MHz
- Cooling: XFX Speedster QICK 210 Dual Fan Cooling
- VGA Resolution - 2048x1536. HDMI 1.4 Max Resolution - 1920x1200. DVI Max Resolution - 2500x1600.
- 400 watt power supply required.
- To avoid any damage to your motherboad a 400W power supply recommended.
- VGA resolution 2048×1536 HDMI 1.4a Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 DVI: 2500 x 1600.
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard. 250 Watt or greater power supply. Download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1665 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1635 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Auto Extreme Manufacturing uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768
- Package Weight : 2.0 Kg
- Stream Processor: 2560
- Game Clock: 2514MHz (OC) / 2433MHz (Silent)
- Boost Clock: 2633MHz (OC) / 2615MHz (Silent)
Buying Guide Of video card for i5 2500k
Now that you know which are video card for i5 2500k are the best for you. If you still face any problem deciding which video card for i5 2500k is perfect for your task you can get help from this buying guide. Use the below information to select the product that is best for you and your needs.
Purpose Of Buying The video card for i5 2500k
Start by understanding what type of video card for i5 2500k you need assistance with. This will help narrow down your choices, as some products are better suited for one task than another.
Read What Other User Said about the video card for i5 2500k
Once you have determined which category applies to your need, begin reading customer reviews and ratings associated with each video card for i5 2500k product in that category so you can make an informed purchase.
Find Out What The Product Can Do
Learn as much about the video card for i5 2500k as possible before making your purchase. This will help you understand what features it offers, how it performs, and any potential problems that could occur.
Remember that not all video card for i5 2500k are created equal. Some may be more expensive than others, so it is important to ensure you have a budget in mind when making your purchase.