So whether you’re looking for the best tires for 2008 honda crv or simply want to get the value for the money, our list of recommendations is sure to help.
After careful consideration, we have selected a list of 9 top tires for 2008 honda crv that we believe are of the highest quality. We test each product before recommending it to you so that you can be sure that you’re making an informed purchase.
Below Take a look at the comparison table of the top 8 and see for yourself why we believe these tires for 2008 honda crv are worth your time and money!
Check Our Top 8 tires for 2008 honda crv Picks
Best tires for 2008 honda crv Reviews
- Tire Only - Wheel Not Included
- 50,000 Mile Treadwear Protection
- Advanced All-Season Tread Design
- Deep, Lateral Shoulder Slots
- Spiral Nylon Overwrap
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Dimensions: 68.58 H x 24.13 L x 68.58 W (centimeters)
- Package Weight: 12.338 kilograms
- Country of Origin : Canada
- Built To Keep Up With You
- 60,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty
- All-Season Performance
- Built to Last With Solid Wet and Dry Performance
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Country of Origin : Japan
- The Package Height of the Product is 8.9 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 28.6 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 28.6 inches
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Radial car tire for Passenger Cars and Minivans designed for All-Season performance
- MaxTouch Construction maximizes the tire's contact with the road and evenly distributes the forces of acceleration, braking and cornering, resulting in longer wear
- IntelliSipe technology designed to maximize biting edges for exceptional grip and control in all seasons, while rain grooves help prevent hydroplaning
- Comfort Control technology helps ensure ride satisfaction while minimizing tire noise while driving
- 80,000 miles manufacturer's treadwear limited warranty; 6 years standard limited warranty; 235/60R18 103H
- 50,000 mile warranty
- All-Season Touring Tire
- Ideal for consumers looking for plenty of miles, good traction and fuel economy
- M+S Rated (mud and snow)
- Manufactured by Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Country of Origin : Italy
- The Package Height of the Product is 12.0 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 32.0 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 32.0 inches
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Help Protect Vehicle: valve stem cover can protect the valve, to keep tire away from the wet, dust or sand, obviating the valve from leaking, thus to help maintain your vehicles, prolonging the service life and raising safety
- Convenient and Fast Installation: black valve stem caps are deigned in hexagonal structure, to increase friction and rotation, thus you can be easily tight them by hand; You quickly install or remove them if you want to check the air pressure
- Reliable and Sturdy: tire stem valve cap is made of quality aluminum alloy, combined with rubber O type rubber gasket; They have simple and plain appearances, polished by exquisite workmanship, hard to break, deform, or oxide, dirt proof and waterproof
- Proper Size to Use: tire caps measure about 0.63 inch in length, and 0.39 inch in width, the weight is about 6 g, compact and portable, easy to carry and store, suitable for most vehicles
- Abundant to Use: you will get 50 pieces of tire pressure caps, enough for daily use on various models, and sufficing replacements needs; You can also share them with family and friends
- Sufficient Quantity for Using and Replacing: the package comes with 12 pieces of black valve stem caps in the theme of sunflower, enough for you to replace your broken valve caps in time, and you can also share some of them with your friends, to show your generosity
- Cute Flower Element to Add Charm: designed with dynamic sunflower patterns, the sunflower valve stem covers can add something vivid and energetic to your cars, improving the dull atmosphere of your car
- Reliable Workmanship for Lasting Service: made of quality aluminum alloy, the cool tire valve caps are compact and sturdy in structure, not easy to deform, rust or fade; Moreover, they are skillfully carved with even screw threads in the inside wall, which can seal your tire valves tightly
- Convenient to Install and Remove: to install the auto tire valve caps, you just need to gently twist them on the tire valves by hand, no tools required, saving you lots of time and energy; Similarly, you can also easily remove them in a few seconds
- Nice Compatibility with Most Vehicles: designed with an inner diameter of approx. approx. 7 mm/ 0.28 inches and a length of approx. 13.8 mm/ 0.54 inches, the valve stems caps for tires are suitable for most vehicles, such as cars, buses, bicycles, SUVs, tractors, trucks and so on, able to bring you lots of convenience
Thing to Consider Before Buying tires for 2008 honda crv
Now that you know which tires for 2008 honda crv are the finest for you, you can go out and get them. It is possible to receive assistance from our buying advice if you are still having difficulty determining which tires for 2008 honda crv are most suited for your needs. Make use of the information provided here to choose the product that is most appropriate for you and your requirements.
The purpose of purchasing tires for 2008 honda crv is to enhance your hunting experience.
Begin by determining the sort of tires for 2008 honda crv you want assistance with first. Due to the fact that certain goods are more suited for one purpose than another, this will aid in narrowing down your options.
Check The Price Value Ratio
Evaluate the price of the tires for 2008 honda crv and the value it supposed to give you. That way you can identify the price-value ratio. If the value is greater than the price it would be great deal to buy the product
See what other users have to say about it.
Once you’ve established which category best suits your requirements, start reading the user reviews and ratings linked with each product in that category so that you can make an informed purchasing decision later on.
Discover what the tires for 2008 honda crv is capable of.
Before making a purchase, educate yourself as much as possible about the tires for 2008 honda crv you're considering. This will assist you in understanding what features it has to offer, how it functions, and whether or not there are any possible concerns.
Take into consideration your financial situation.
It’s important to remember that not all tires for 2008 honda crv are equal. Considering that some may be more expensive than others, it’s crucial to have a budget in mind while making your selection.